Monday, May 25, 2009

TAG by Effyliani - Best Friend

5 things in my bag
car key
make-up bag
handphone
small note book
my purse


5 things in my purse
IC
Driving Licence
RM
Bank Cards
Kad Hutang n resit...

5 favorite things in my bedroom
my bed
my lovely bantal peluk...
my alarm clock
my tv n dvd player (to watch my favourite series 'desprate housewife')
my fan of cause....

5 things I wish to do
trying our best to get pregnant

to be in Mecca someday
always be with the 1 that i luv (
my hubby of cause)
keep in touch ngan kawan2 as frequent as i can
mengumbirakan semua org yg tersyg

5 things I’m doing now
typing this off course!
chatting through YM
layan lagu kat MutiaraFM
update my blog
sambil tunggu kot2 boss bg arahan


5 people I would like to tag
E-Jay
Ida
xdak sapa dah weiii

No comments:

Post a Comment